Family Vision Care/Eye Exams.
- Eye Health
- Visual Functioning
- Specialty Visual Testing
Treatment of Eye Disease and Surgery Co-Management.
- Pre and post-op care following surgery
- Dry eye and allergies
- 24 hour emergency care for eye problems (i.e. redness, pain, burning, flashes of light or foreign body sensation).
- Learning and related visual problems
- Crossed or wandering eyes
- Lazy eye
- Visual perception problems
- Sports enhancement
- Gross/fine motor coordination
- Sensory integration
- Low plus learning lenses
- Therapeutic tinted lenses
Vision Rehabilitation for Special Populations
- Stroke/brain injury
- Developmental delays
- Neurological disorder
Contact Lens Services.
- Daily wear and extended wear lenses
- Disposable, soft, frequent replacement, gas permeable.
- Astigmatism and bifocal lenses.
- Cosmetic and theatrical tints.
- CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy) myopia reduction.
- Specialty and difficult to fit patients.
Full Service Fashion Optical.
- Individual design and fitting of eyewear by experienced certified opticians.
- Hundreds of designer eyewear can be available including:Juicy,kate spade, XXL for men, BCBG,Vera Bradley for women and girls, JLo, Tommy Hilfiger,Izod for boys, Bebe and Carrera.
- Specialty sport glasses
- Computer specific lenses
- Latest Lens Technology
- Custom repair, tints and coating
Low Vision Eye Care Services
Here at New Vision Eye Care, we want to provide the best optometrist services for all of our clients. If you have low vision issues, our highly trained optometrists are ready to help you. Whether you’re looking for a simple eye exam or visual rehabilitation solutions, our experts are ready to help you. When you need the best low vision eye care services in Atlanta, make sure to partner with New Vision Eye Care.
Choosing the appropriate optometrist/eye care professional is of the utmost importance to you and your family. New Vision Eye Care and Rehabilitation Services is concerned with prevention, treatment, remediation, and enhancement of the visual system for children and adults to achieve optimal vision functions.
New Vision Eye Care and Rehabilitative Services provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages, including Infants and preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for learning-related vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia,Reading, and Tracking Problems,etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions
- Visual Rehabilitation for patients with special needs
- Injury (TBI),including Autism, Stroke,whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for stress-related visual problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from reading and computers, Eye Strain Headaches,and/or Vision-induced stomach aches or motion sickness